Company has not supplied an info yet
Alaska Moving Companies Quotes
Moving to or from Alaska has many special considerations. Transferring your belongings from Iowa to Illinois is hardly the same as relocating from the lower 48 to the Last Frontier. Professionals in this state have a great deal of experience in the issues that surround transporting goods around the largest state in the United States. It is important to consider that relocations in Alaska will be more expensive due to the difficulty of transportation. However, there are ways that you can reduce expenses.
- First, consider what you really need with you. If you cut back on your possessions and take only what you absolutely must, you can cut thousands of dollars from your quote.
- Second, investigate your options for transporting of your belongings. Some locations in this large state are fairly bustling, such as Anchorage, while others are extremely remote. Driving your own belongings may not be an option. Having professional drivers may not even be an option. Some homes in Alaska are only accessed by air or boat. Be sure you are well-informed of the routes in and out of your home.
- Third, consider that a combination companies in Alaska and other places may be the most cost-efficient approach. For instance, using one company or driving your own belongings to a location in Washington state (such as Seattle) and then using a local company in Alaska from that point may be less expensive than using one single company for the long haul.
- Fourth, check and double check all of the paperwork you’ll need to transport your goods such a distance. You will need to keep excellent records of all of your belongings, the route they are taking, and the quotes and what they cover.
- Fifth, make sure you deal with only reputable companies in Alaska. When you seek a quote, check up on the companies of which you inquire. Watchdog organizations (like the Better Business Bureau) and professional associations can ensure that the company you work with is reputable and trustworthy.
Though certainly Anchorage and Fairbanks offer city amenities similar to those in the lower forty-eight, there are many tiny towns and very remote homesteads in this large state. Moving to Alaska can be tricky, but the opportunities and beauty of the natural surroundings is well worth the trouble.
We provide full service moving solutions for individuals or companies who are moving interstate, international and local. We can also assist you with your move by providing the following:* Full service packing & unpacking, fragile only packing and self pack - packing materials available* Disassembly/assembly services* Residence Protection Pads: Protect the railings, tight corners and doors & carpet covers* Debris Removal* Storage* Guaranteed pricingWe believe that understanding your needs is the key to a successful move. That's why we work closely with you, to tailor the move to your unique situation. With over 70 years' experience, North American - a world leader in relocation - has what it takes to make your household or corporate move go smoothly. It's simple - if it's important to you, it's important to us.
Established in 1933 We're a world leader in relocation. With more than 500 agent locations throughout North America, we're here to serve your needs... wherever "here" is for you.Here's some additional information about North American Van Lines:* First to use WorldTrac® - satellites provide a permanent connection to our drivers and tell us exactly where your shipment is at any moment* First with crane vans, allowing us to handle large equipment without a loading dock* First to use interactive driving simulators to train drivers in driving safety* First to haul shipments over the Alaska Highway* A Quality Program ensuring that our agents, drivers, and employees meet our high standards* A shipment-tracking system allowing customers to check the status of their shipments through the Web.